Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled Subscription but was still Charged

Cancelled Subscription but was still Charged

I had Family Premium and Personal Premium before my cancellation. I had Family Premium in April but cancelled it because I had been charged twice, which is for Family and Personal. Cancelling Family was successful, and I wanted to cancel Personal too, but I did not see any option to cancel Personal Premium nor was there any information regarding my Personal Premium in the Subscription Page of my account. It says that my subscription for Family would end on the 25th of May and it did, I was not charged for it, but I was charged for a Personal Subscription. Even though I was charged for the Personal Subsription, my Spotify remains a free version. I would like to know why was I charged twice when I had both Family and Personal Premium? And why was I charged again for a Personal Subscription on the day it was supposed to end?

1 Reply

Hey @EruNo3l.

Sounds like you have two or more Spotify accounts with your information. I suggest following the suggestions here to check for other accounts.

If you find the second Premium account, you can follow these steps to cancel it.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts