Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled account but still being billed

Solved!

Cancelled account but still being billed

There has been a small misunderstanding which I don’t immediately know the answer to, hope you can help.

i have payed a premium account for 3 months for a friend of mine. I gave this to him as a present. It got billed through my

paypal as is my own premium account. When I cancelled it, i did so through my automated payments page on PayPal. It is cancelled there now and not showing up in my recurring payments.

i just found out that for quite some time, over 6 months now, it has continued to being billed a couple of days right after my own account being billed on PayPal. Since it’s not ‘active’ on PayPal any longer. I do not know what to do now. So hope you can help! Thanks!

best, Tom

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @tomreinhoudt 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your issue, first of all, I suggest that you take a look at your Spotify account page to see if the subscription is still activated. And then, if it does, trynna cancel it through there. 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @tomreinhoudt 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your issue, first of all, I suggest that you take a look at your Spotify account page to see if the subscription is still activated. And then, if it does, trynna cancel it through there. 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts