Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled membership but still billed

Solved!

Cancelled membership but still billed

I signed up for a student membership and have had this for one year. I received an email in March advising me that it would expire at the end of April if I did not renew this and I had until 4th April to do so. I decided to cancel my membership completely and opt for the free account due to finances and also not using it enough.

I cancelled this on the 27th March and have still been billed today which I’m not happy about. How do I ensure this doesn’t happen next month and also how do I get a refund?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Kirstf82 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contacting us here.

About your issue, first, check if your account is free or still have a premium subscription activated. And then, if your account continues as Premium, cancel it. I’d recommend checking this Spotify Answer for tips on how to cancel.

After canceling it, if you continue receiving Spotify bills, I suggest that you be in touch with the Customer Support to solve your problem, and you can check this article to see how the Refund Policy works.

If you need more information or have any other issues, let me know!

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Kirstf82 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contacting us here.

About your issue, first, check if your account is free or still have a premium subscription activated. And then, if your account continues as Premium, cancel it. I’d recommend checking this Spotify Answer for tips on how to cancel.

After canceling it, if you continue receiving Spotify bills, I suggest that you be in touch with the Customer Support to solve your problem, and you can check this article to see how the Refund Policy works.

If you need more information or have any other issues, let me know!

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts