Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelling both headspace and premium

Solved!

Cancelling both headspace and premium

Plan

Headspace/Premium

My Question or Issue

I've tried to cancel my Headsapce/Premium subscription but seem to have only opted out of Headspace as it says at my next billing date i will change to just Premium and be charged, how do I now opt out of premium as well?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @francesbrawne20, thanks for reaching out to ths Community!

If you'd like to cancel your Premium subscription, you can do so following these steps.

I'll be right here if you have any questions or need more help 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @francesbrawne20, thanks for reaching out to ths Community!

If you'd like to cancel your Premium subscription, you can do so following these steps.

I'll be right here if you have any questions or need more help 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

@Billy-J when I go n my subscriptions page the following message comes up: Your plan will change to Spotify Premium on your billing date and you'll be charged 9.99. You will lose access to the full Headspace app on that date. 

Underneath there is the change or cancel plan button which I clicked but then the same message came up with the only options provided were to change plans

Hey @francesbrawne20

Thanks for the reply!

Could you try canceling Spotify Premium using the link I provided in my last reply on a different browser or incognito mode? 

If that doesn't help, then please follow these steps to get this resolved:

1. Wait until your billing date, when your plan changes to Spotify Premium
  2. Check to see if you've been charged for the Premium amount (you can always check your bank statements to see if you've been charged, or you can check your Receipts page)
  3. If you have been charged, then check out Spotify's refund policyDon't want Premium afterall? section for the next steps to take. If you haven't been charged, and you see on your account overview page that your status is Free, then you're good to go!

I hope this helps. I'll be right here if you have any more questions, or need more help 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts