Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelling premium

Solved!

Cancelling premium

I just signed up from premium a day ago, but don't plan on keeping it.
Of course i got charge right off.
Does anyone know if i cancel right now, will i still have the services of premium for the month i was charges in advance? Or will they take away the services as soon as i cancel?
Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Gonzailiss91. When you cancel your premium you are canceling your subscription, and not the premium itself. This means that upon cancellation you will retain your premium status (and all of the benefits) until it expires, and after you will not be charged to renew it for the next month.

You can cancel by visiting the page found here, and by selecting “cancel your subscription,” found at the bottom of the page. Please note that there are a few steps involved before your subscription is canceled. Upon successful cancellation you should receive a confirmation email.

Hope this answers your question. Please let me know if there's anything else I might be able to assist you with. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Gonzailiss91. When you cancel your premium you are canceling your subscription, and not the premium itself. This means that upon cancellation you will retain your premium status (and all of the benefits) until it expires, and after you will not be charged to renew it for the next month.

You can cancel by visiting the page found here, and by selecting “cancel your subscription,” found at the bottom of the page. Please note that there are a few steps involved before your subscription is canceled. Upon successful cancellation you should receive a confirmation email.

Hope this answers your question. Please let me know if there's anything else I might be able to assist you with. Cheers!

Hey,

Sorry to hear you are leaving premiun, if it was an issue causing you to leave, we are happy to help.

If you cancel the premium now, the premium features will be revoked at the end of the billing period.

Suggested posts