Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot cancel premium subscription

Cannot cancel premium subscription

I used to have a premium version of spotify, but after a few months I decided that i want to resign. I deleted the app and cancelled the subscription and  forgot about it.

After some time i realized that it is still changing my card. The problem is that i cant manage to turn it off already 3 consecutive months because there is no support center and i dont have a clue what should i do. I have the payment id and everything from my card billing but there is no e-mail address where i can send it and ask for help. 

Any ideas? Im not using spotify at all already for a few months 

3 Replies

Hey there @zoomclub

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We suggest you check out our help page on how to cancel a Spotify subscription. Make sure you go through all the steps to cover all possible scenarios. This way you can immediately cancel your subscription. 

Your account page now shows the date your plan will change to Spotify Free. You can continue to use Premium features until then.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Hi,

As I wrote before. I don't know which account is responsible for charging my card each month. I tried to log to different ones, but everywhere I had the payments turned off an the free version activated. 

I want somehow to detach/unpin my card, but I dont know how and where. And I do not know if its my mistake or is it a spotify problem.

Hi @zoomclub,

If you're still having trouble locating your Spotify account, we'd recommend taking this useful survey that can help point you in the right direction.

In case that doesn't work for you either, there's a cancellation form at the end of this support page containing an email address to reach out to our Customer Support staff. 

Hope this info is useful. If there's anything else we can help you with, we'd be happy to lend a hand 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts