Premium (119.00 INR per month plan)

Country

India

Device

(PC, Mobile)

Operating System

(Android Oreo, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hi, my current plan is  119.00 INR. I want to switch to the yearly plan as I have been using Spotify for 2 years now and plan to continue so.
But after selecting the yearly plan from "https://www.spotify.com/in-en/plan/individual/",
it displays "Sorry, you're not eligible for the plan you selected. But here are more ways to get Premium!".
when I try to change the plan from the account section, the yearly plan is not visible itself.
Really do not get whats the issue here. Do I need to cancel my current plans and  then try to change the plan ?

spotify_Capture2.PNG
spotify_Capture.PNG
6 Replies

Hi @amanryzus,

thanks for reaching out !

Yearly subscription are available in your country for Family/ Duo subscriptions.

In case you're experiencing issues trying to subscribe, I'll recommend waiting for a few days or trying a different connection/web browser and trying once again.

Waiting on your update 🙂

Wait
so its not in solo plan
is that the reason I am not able to subscribe to it?

but in the plan details its mention yearly subscription for individual
there seems to be some gap.

Hi @amanryzus

Yearly subscriptions are also available for individual Premium of course 🙂

How do I change my individual subscription from monthly to yearly. 

Hey @gr8yt1,

Welcome to the community and thank you for joining the conversation.

The yearly payment is only available in some countries at the moment. This is a one time payment that gives you 12 months of Premium, but it doesn't renew by itself.

You can check if your country has this type of payment by going to the Subscription page and checking for a blue message on the top of the subscription heading that says "Prepaid plans available" as seen on the screenshot below.

If you're not seeing this option, the 12 month prepaid payment is not available.

Hope this clarifies things a bit. If you have any additional questions don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts