Free

Country

Germany

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Ubuntu Linux

My Question or Issue

I tried to include one of my playlists in my artist's profile, but it does not work.

When I search playlists under this options mine do not appear.

Also I tried to post a playlist in the playlist forum here where people post playlists.

You have to include a link in a special box to do so. When I did, the playlist appeared there including an image, but when I pressed 'send' i was asked to first correct the errors, and the error was "Please include a playlist".

I would like to know if this is to do with my plan or operating system. To my knowledge my playlists are public. I have not made them private.

The help pages from spotify artists tell me that I can include a playlist in my profile, there is nothing about that I need spotify Premium.

Please tell me, what to do to include a playlist into my artist's profile so it works.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

_The_Crow, use the song URI instead of the URL. That should solve your problem. Another way to post links is to use the "insert/edit link" icon on the menu bar. Copy the URI from your song or playlist, and past it in the URI dialog box. The other two fields are optional.

Hope this works for you.

Lord of the Sith

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I hope that my click on accept as solution worked now? Because this helped me a great deal,  even though copying-pasting does not work in any way for me (on firefox). Instead of copying-pasting I had to type the following: spotify:user:MYUSERNAME:playlist:THELASTBITOFTHEPLAYLISTLINK

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @_The_Crow_, and welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

I’d recommend contacting Spotify for Artists.

They’ll take a look for you 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the reply! That is one thing I did! I hope they will answer me.

I have also looked through all kinds of questions, and one thing I found is that you might need a certain number of playlist followers first. But 1) I don't know if that applies to my case. And 2) If I do a playlist search I cannot even find my own playlists (even though they are public), so how can other people find them? Not at all I guess, so I won't get any listeners. And with no listeners, listeners cannot find them! It seems a hen-egg-problem 😞

Marked as solution

_The_Crow, use the song URI instead of the URL. That should solve your problem. Another way to post links is to use the "insert/edit link" icon on the menu bar. Copy the URI from your song or playlist, and past it in the URI dialog box. The other two fields are optional.

Hope this works for you.

Lord of the Sith

Marked as solution

I hope that my click on accept as solution worked now? Because this helped me a great deal,  even though copying-pasting does not work in any way for me (on firefox). Instead of copying-pasting I had to type the following: spotify:user:MYUSERNAME:playlist:THELASTBITOFTHEPLAYLISTLINK

Glad this worked. Thanks for accepting the solution.

Suggested posts