Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot redeem my gift card

Cannot redeem my gift card

I bought a gift card in Belgium and also have an account on spotify in Belgium. I've tried to redeem the code but it always says something went wrong. I've tried it several times but it doesn't work. I sent an email to spotify but here I only get the answer that I have to solve it myself through the community. So now I put this question here. I have already tried to contact Spotify, but haven't really been helped. Maybe someone can tell me who to contact via an email address where they can help you out? The card is activated and should work. 

3 Replies

Hey @Kyarapierard, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this.

Could you try redeeming your gift card here using a different browser or private window? If that doesn't help, could you try following the steps provided in this support article > Not working? section.

If you're still having trouble, send me a screenshot of the error message you're receiving. Make sure to hide sensitive or personal information when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I’ve sent you a private message because it still doesn’t work

Hey @Kyarapierard

Thank you for your reply!

In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support here. Explain the issue you're having with them and they'll take a look and do their best to help. If you get an automated email after you submit the support request, reply back to that email stating that you need more help. 

Have a nice day.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts