Free

Country

Canada

Device

OnePlus 7

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I got verified by sheerID and on the last step of signing up for Premium Student where I have to put in my credit card information I get an error message that says Try again or get help. I've tried on different browsers, on the desktop, on my phone, everywhere but it always does the same thing. My payment method is valid, I use it everyday. Please help I want to put my fist through my screen.

1 Reply

Hey, @alexlem97 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Initially, I recommend that you double-check the following:

• Your card needs to have been issued in the same country registered to your Spotify account. Check out how to change the country on your account.
  • Check the card hasn’t expired or been canceled. 
  • Make sure you enter the details correctly, particularly the 3-digit number on the back of your card (the CVV/CVC security code).
  • Check your card is enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases. You can contact your bank or credit company to check.
  • Check you have sufficient funds. If you’re using a pre-paid card, you might need to top up.

If everything is correct, but the issue persists, would there the possibility that you try to subscribe to Premium for Students using another credit card? Just to check if the issue is affecting your payment method or your account...

Keep me posted!

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts