Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot take debit card information out

Solved!

Cannot take debit card information out

So I normally use a Spotify prepaid $10 card to continue my Premium subscription every month. Last month, I had to use a debit card to pay for it.

Come time to renew again a week or so ago, and I use a Spotify $10 card again. I can't take my debit card information off of my account, and Spotify keeps trying to charge my debit card for another month and I keep receiving notifications to renew my subscription even though I'm now good until August 8.

Is this an issue I can fix here or do I need to contact Spotify by phone to fix this issue? I just want my debit card information taken out of Spotify's database. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. In regards to your issue, you can always contact Spotify for help, but keep in mind that Spotify doesn’t offer phone support. The link that provides ways to contact Spotify can be found here

As Spotify does require a payment method to subscribe to Premium; you can always add the $10 gift card before your Premium end date, so then Spotify will charge your gift card rather than your credit/debit card. 

You can also check some of the common articles here

Let me know anymore questions/issues 🙂 Have an awesome day!!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. In regards to your issue, you can always contact Spotify for help, but keep in mind that Spotify doesn’t offer phone support. The link that provides ways to contact Spotify can be found here

As Spotify does require a payment method to subscribe to Premium; you can always add the $10 gift card before your Premium end date, so then Spotify will charge your gift card rather than your credit/debit card. 

You can also check some of the common articles here

Let me know anymore questions/issues 🙂 Have an awesome day!!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Alright, I'll check it out. Thanks for the help!

@edude1999,

You’re welcome 🙂 Glad I could help! 

Have an awesome day!!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts