Untitled.png

Plan

Duo Mix

Country

Guatemala

Device

Huawei p20 lite

My Question or Issue

My brother who lives under my SAME roof bought the duo mix a few days ago sadly i have been trying to join with the invitation link but sadly I cant I keep getting an erro saying im trying to join a plan from another country which is none sense because he lives 5 meters away from me , my premium time its just waiting im really disappointed because we paid half half and now Im just loosing my money. Already tried changing direction manually couple of times and re sendind invitation but the same message keeps appearing please help im just getting my time lost.

3 Replies

Hey there @Diego223,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

We'd suggest you open an incognito window on your PC. Then you can try these steps to change your country. If that doesn't work, you can try updating your country on a different device. 

If your country settings match your current location, it's a good idea to ask your brother to follow the steps above to check his account as well. Sometimes the country entered on the Duo plan, doesn't match the one registered on the account.

When you've checked all that, your brother can try inviting you to the Premium Duo again. You can accept it in order to see the Premium features.

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi I think I just noticed whats going on , my mom is the one who lent us her credit card, the credit card is from another country . So my account its from Guatemala and my brothers its from Bolivia but he lives in Guatemala but the account its registered Bolivia because of the paying method so I believe thats why I cant duo with him because it detects that im in GUatemala and he is in Bolivia is there anything I could do to fix this I mean he actually lives with me its a bit dumb that I cant join just because of the paying method.

Hey there @Diego223,

Thanks for getting back to us.

You are right, in this case your brother has to update his country settings in order for the account verification to work.

He can change the setting to Guatemala using the steps here. Note that his payment method must be issued in the country you reside in. 

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Have a nice day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts