Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant accept family premium invite

Cant accept family premium invite

i have an invite to join a family plan but everytime i click it it just goes to the subscription page and tells me to "stay premium" but if i choose that itll just make me have my own family plan. Idk what else to do and this is really annoying pls help

5 Replies

Hey @gjhng, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Could you try accepting this invite using a different browser or incognito mode? If that doesn't help, please ask the owner of the plan to send you another invite using another valid email address.

If you're still having issues, please send me a screenshot of the error message being shown (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community) so that I can take a closer look if none of the steps above helped.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's still saying the same thing :(. Tried it on internet explorer, google chrome, and microsoft edge. All gave me same result. Ill click the link saying to accept the invitation and this is what it brings me to everytime

spotify.PNG

Hey @gjhng.

Thanks for the screenshot! Did you already ask the owner to send you another invite using a different email address?

Kee me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Yeah he sent two but the link just brings me to that page everytime. 

Hey @gjhng.

Thanks for the reply!

Can you log out of that account via the account overview page here and try accepting the invite again?

You should then be told to log in with the credentials of your own account, and once you've done that you should hopefully be able to continue with the rest of the process for joining the Family plan.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts