Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cant pay for premium

Solved!

Cant pay for premium

Hello, i wasnt able to pay for my premium this month because of money delay from my work. But now i want to pay and start the premium again but iam not able to do it . Everytime i go select my individual plan and right after i put my card info it will show this message. Why this is?

Snímek obrazovky (4).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again @zrzavylukas ,

Can you try it through this page: https://www.spotify.com/purchase/panel/no-trial?

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hey @zrzavylukas ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Can you please give it a try on another device and/or another browser?

MaximSpotify Star

Same here. I already tried several times on different devices, still same issue. Based on nickname “zrzavylukas” I believe problem persists here in Czech republic.

Hello @Maxim , i had tryed it on pc on two differrent browsers but it didnt help. I had tryed it on my mobile and still nothing, so i switched from wifi to my mobile interned but still the same problem.

Yep, iam from Czechia

Hey @zrzavylukas ,

Thanks for letting me know.

It is currently being looked into what else we can try. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hey @UjoGabo ,

In this case, I'd recommend trying it in a different browser 🙂

Let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hey again @zrzavylukas ,

Can you try it through this page: https://www.spotify.com/purchase/panel/no-trial?

MaximSpotify Star

@Maxim, I already tried everything you recommended, it doesn’t work. I probably have to switch from Spotify to Apple music.

Hey, thanks a lot maxim, this worked for me.

Hi there,
I'm also in the Czech Republic and I'm having the exact same issues. Tried changing browsers and devices (also incognito), checked the location setting, and my payment always fails.

Can you please help?
Thanks so much!!

Hi there @31amx2gg5finsi3lu7jw and @UjoGabo

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Could we ask you folks, if you are experiencing this issue currently? It seems as this could be related to some local payment processing situation. After several unsuccessful payment tries, the system usually locks out for a certain period of time, so it's best to try do the payment again after waiting at least 24 hours. Using an incognito window of your preferred browser is always a good idea, as it protects your privacy and prevents any possible cache-related issues to interfere with the payment process. Let us know if this makes any difference? 

Also, it's worthwhile to take a look at the link provided by @Maxim above, as it might also be able to the trick for you.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,

thanks a lot for the tip, I will now wait 12 more hours till I reach the 24 hour window to try again in incognito mode. I tried the link that @Maxim sent and it doesn't work for me either. Is there anything else I can do, if the payment doesn't go through tonight? Thanks so much!!!

Hi, 

it still doesn't work and I tried absolutely everything. Is there anything else, I can do? I must be able to purchase it, no?

Thank you

Hi again @31amx2gg5finsi3lu7jw,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop here.

In case you're still experiencing payment processing issues with the selected payment method, then you can try to update your details for an alternative one following the steps here. If nothing else works, we also advise you to contact your Bank directly, to see if they could provide you with more information, if the card they issued for you and which you are trying to use can actually support those type of recurring online payments.

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts