Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant purchase premium on FNB Visa

Cant purchase premium on FNB Visa

Hi

Im trying to subscribe to premium. New user.

Im from south africa and spotify is apparently still new here. Im trying to pay with my first national bank Visa card but keep getting payment failed. 

Please dont give me an answer of go look at this crappy help page.

https://support.spotify.com/za/account_payment_help/payment_help/problems-paying-for-spotify-by-card...

My Visa card works everywhere else online for 3D vertification purchases. I refuse to pay in dollars(works out tripple the amount) for something that is offered in my country.

4 Replies

I have the exact same problem, did you find a solution yet?  I'm also at fnb

Nothing unfortunately. starting to look at other apps with similar features. For spotify being so "big" they pretty useless on their support

Hey @b1nd3r512.

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you are sure you tried all options from our Payment troublehsooting page, try the following:

• Wait a few days and try again. 
    There might have simply been a temporary connection problem when the transaction was attempted. We’d also recommend giving it a try in a private/incognito window in your web browser.
  • Try a different payment method. 
    We have a range of payment methods available. Try selecting an alternative method to what you’ve already tried.
  • Contact your bank or credit card company. 
    Their phone number is usually provided on the back of the card you’re trying to use. Due to privacy we can't see why your payments are failing but your bank will be able to tell you this.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

You have no other purchase options in my country.i will ust use tidal, or just wait for youtube music both work here atleast. it just sucks becasue i enjoy spotify. But you guys dont want to take my money XD

Suggested posts