Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cargos continuos en mi cuenta (sin premium)

Cargos continuos en mi cuenta (sin premium)

Desde hace unos días tengo el plan gratuito aunque tres meses atrás pedí el descuento de estudiantes, el cual me fue concedido. Además de los 4,99€, me cobraban otra cantidad de dinero y más de una vez al mes, así que cancelé la suscripción. A partir de ahí, en mi cuenta podía ver la información de que mi Premium se acabaría en diciembre, lo que me hacía pensar que desde ese momento dejaría de pagar toda cantidad de dinero, pero no. Me siguieron cobrando 4,99€ cada mes, hasta ayer, que fue el último cobro, a pesar de que ya no tengo premium. He pagado más de 30€ en tres meses y me siento estafada.

1 Reply

Hey there @Claudiahdez,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Since the Community's official language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying in English.

It sounds like you have another account with us that is on Premium. Since the subscription page shows you're on Spotify Free, the account is not being charged.

Any charges are likely from another account that's active on Premium. No worries in this case, you can check for other accounts.

You can also double-check your email inboxes for any receipts from Spotify as they contain the username of the account that is charged. Then, you can log in to your account page here to confirm if the username you're seeing is the same one. If it isn't, we'd suggest logging out and back in, using the details of your other account. Then, you can cancel your subscription by following the steps here

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts