Change country before Premium expires?

Solved!

Change country before Premium expires?

Plan

Premium

Country

India/US

My Question or Issue

I have Premium paid for until some time in 2020 from India. I've moved to the US and don't see an option to switch the country. I can still use Spotify but a bunch of songs and some entire discographies are unavailable because of licensing issues with the Indian Spotify

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @rkank, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you're currently on Premium you can change the country by updating your payment method, you'll need a US-issued card.

You'll need to go to your Subscription Page and click on Change payment method --> Click on Change country at the bottom --> Enter the new payment information.

You can read here the support article about country settings.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @rkank, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you're currently on Premium you can change the country by updating your payment method, you'll need a US-issued card.

You'll need to go to your Subscription Page and click on Change payment method --> Click on Change country at the bottom --> Enter the new payment information.

You can read here the support article about country settings.

That worked, didn't think I'd have to go through "Subscribe" again. Thanks!

Does it just take some time to update the account page after changing that? The subscription page looks updated but the account page hasn't changed the country yet and my feed still has unavailable songs

Hello again!

You can try logging out and logging back into your account to see it that forces a refresh on your account.

Nope, that didn't do it

Suggested posts