Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change house address for family premium

Solved!

Change house address for family premium

If I want to change my house address for my family premium account, is it necessary to cancel my current account and start a new one with a new email? Can I use my former email to start the new account of family premium, therefore, change the address?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @korgihenao and welcome to the Community! 🙂

Yes, address changes would require an account cancellation. You should be able to register with the same email though when you create a new account as I know of no restrictions for that.

I've copied the steps to do so below and hope it helps!
Have a great day! 🙂

Change address

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere) and subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @korgihenao and welcome to the Community! 🙂

Yes, address changes would require an account cancellation. You should be able to register with the same email though when you create a new account as I know of no restrictions for that.

I've copied the steps to do so below and hope it helps!
Have a great day! 🙂

Change address

It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account (make sure you cancel the plan on your old account beforehand, and sign out everywhere) and subscribe to Premium for Family on that new account.

Suggested posts