NEXT STEP

Change of Plan Unintentionally

Change of Plan Unintentionally

Plan

Premium Student/Family

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

A few days ago I was supposed to be charged with my 4,99 euro payment for my Premium Student subscription since I am a verified student. However, by that time I did not have enough money to be charged and the app would remind me to update my payment details which I did once I got the money. However, after that, it automatically subscribed me for Premium Family and then charged me 15 euro. I went to my profile on the Spotify website to tried to change the subscription plan back to Student and now it says that I am unable to do so. 

Please, help me to fix this, I would be grateful for any tips because I am outraged by this incident.  

1 Reply

Hi @kris4708 and welcome to the Community! 🙂
I'm sorry to hear you are dealing with this confusion. My first recommendation is to check out the support pages for troubleshooting tips. If these do not remedy the issue, you can also get in touch directly with Spotify via live chat. Facebook and Twitter both have support teams @spotifycares. 
I hope one of these can help clear up the issue and get you back to smooth sailing. 🙂

Have a great day!

Suggested posts