Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change payment details

Change payment details

Good morning,

I've moved to the USA, for one year. So as I've changed my credit card, I would like to change my payment details. 

I've tried to change them, but it says that the new card does not match with the country selected. So I go to my profile and try to edit the country, but i am not allowed to change it. So I cannot change my country neither do my payment details.

Could you, please, help me?

SC Spotify.png
3 Replies

Hey @martaenmadrid, welcome to the community!

To update your payment details along with your country, try following these steps.

If the website doesn't give you the option to update the country after entering your new payment details, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window.

As a last resource, you can cancel the current subscription, and once the account goes back to Free, you'll be able to update the country to the USA and get Premium again.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hi,

Nothing of this was successful, I need to change my country and my payment details and I cannot change my payment details to the american card because the country is spain, and I cannot change this. Even though it's is the first month i spent in here (more than 2 weeks as requested) and I listen spotify every single day.

Could you, please, help me? beacuse if not, I wont be able to pay anymore.

Thanks.

No worries!

Just to be sure, did you try cancelling the current subscription following these steps? If you did, you just have to wait until your next billing date for the account to go back to Free.

Once it's back on the Free service, you can update the country, and resubscribe using the card from the USA.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts