Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing Premium subscription

Solved!

Changing Premium subscription

Hi, I currently have a Premium subscription through my phone provider (paid for in full each month, not included in a plan anymore) I tried to switch to my student offer (UniDays) but was informed that as I had Premium through another partner I couldn't redeem this (cheaper) offer. Is it correct that I'm not eligible for the student discount offer or do I just need to cancel my phone company subscription first? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @sarahmc33! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

If you want to upgrade to the Student Discount, but your normal subscription is paid for through a company other than Spotify (iTunes, internet provider, mobile carrier, etc.), you need to cancel your subscription and wait for it to revert to Free before applying the student discount directly with Spotify. 

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @sarahmc33! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

If you want to upgrade to the Student Discount, but your normal subscription is paid for through a company other than Spotify (iTunes, internet provider, mobile carrier, etc.), you need to cancel your subscription and wait for it to revert to Free before applying the student discount directly with Spotify. 

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Thanks very much @Nico that's great!! 

Suggested posts