Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing billing country

Changing billing country

I'm trying to change my country for spotify premium, but when I go to subscriptions and enter new payment details (as suggested here https://support.spotify.com/us/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/) it just tells me I need to change my country, but doesn't give me an option to do it!

Please tell me exactly how to change my country so that I can pay you money!

3 Replies

Is your spotify account linked to your Facebook account? If it is, you have to change your country settings on your Facebook account then the new settings will be synced to your spotify account...

Thanks for answering. Unfortunately it is not linked to my Facebook account.

Hey @chrxr, welcome to the community!

If the page isn't giving you the option to update the country after entering your new payment details, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window to follow the steps.

If you run into the same issue, Its best to cancel the subscription first. Once your account goes back to Free, you'll be able to update the country, and then resubscribe using your new payment method.

About the Facebook attributes, Spotify only takes into account the email address and date of birth from Facebook. All other details are updated directly from your Spotify Account page.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts