Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing credit card

Solved!

Changing credit card

Hi there

I have recently had to change my credit card. How do I alter my details so that my Spotify account isn't cancelled?

300 Replies

The same with me...if you have solved your problem, please let us know. Spotify Support does not seem to have a solution:(

No, I didn't figure it out. I had to switch my pament method to PayPal as a workaround. It's surprising that they still haven't fixed it since it involves the part where we give tmen money.

I am trying to change my credit card payments and the site just gives me a spinning ball

iv'e been trying for three days to change it but there is no access ..i want to keep my premium spotifi but feel like i'm beening conned by how difficult the company are making this .. is there a number to talk to a human being .. dirrection to change payment details does not work ... now i'm really pissed off ! help!

That isn't an option for me .. i think i'm going to close my bank account and cancel my subscription .. i have no option here !

Hey @John-baggott,

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I can't go to the subscription page it takes me to an error page. I don't want to disable my cookies. HELP

Hey @jch3738,

You should try with a different browser, or a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

Got on my Amazon fire & it worked. Thanks so much

You're welcome. Glad I was able to help. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

Please invest a little bit of money and fix this **bleep** clucky & dysfunctional website. It is killing your business. Listen to the customers!!

i can't change my credit card details !!! Please fix this now!!

Hello, i had to change my credid card info because i got a new card.. but i saw in my bank account that the payment for March went on my old card not the new card.. so i canged my card info.. can you fix it so the payment will go on the new card not the old one because the old one has been closed!

Regards Karen

Hello,
I'm having an issue changing my credit card information under the update category. I put in all the information correctly and I get a message to enter the expired month. The date is 02/20 but for some reason it's not recognizing the month. I don't want my subscription cancelled but I see no other option

Hey @sylvrmoon42,

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)
osorniosSpotify Star

Hi. It wont let me click on subscription, I mean nothing happens when I do. My old card has expired and have a new one to enter but wont let me

i also have a problem changing my credit card details as i have had a new card issued. I have filles in all the info by way of scanning in my new card details bit when i press SUBMIT it keeps asking for the expiry month...which is there DOH !!!!

Put a space after the month and before the year. Example 08 (space) /
(space) 19. I did this and it worked! Hopefully it will work for you.

Put a space after the month and before the year. Example 08 (space) /
(space) 19. I did this and it worked! Hopefully it will work for you.

This is just so ridicoulus and frustrating!! Spotify message says they don´t want to loose me. Really?  I´ve followed the different instructions and solutions for about 3 h and gets the "funny" answer : "oops your card seems to have a bad day"

Sometimes it has to do with the card itself. I read from a free ppl that
their card didn't work either due to that nec bank or company that the card
came from.i would looks into it and get more answers from spotify. They
really did a good job helping me and i know it's frustrating but hang in
there.

I need chance my credit card

Suggested posts