Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing credit card

Solved!

Changing credit card

Hi there

I have recently had to change my credit card. How do I alter my details so that my Spotify account isn't cancelled?

300 Replies

I want to pay but I can not

we can't change the credit card info, we can't see the past payment... where is my payment receipts.

It's time to upgrade the system.

I'm trying to be a customer but I'm going to change my service to one that has better service from the provider.

spotify.png
4ee7cabaa78c9050e48ff9cfaa3d6762.png

Hey @FotiRJ,

Seems like you're logging to the website with different credentials.

Do you get email receipts for your past subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

You can login to the website with that username, instead of email address, to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I go to my account page but it doesn't let me do anything. It just tells my my subscription is premium. I want to change my billing info. Y'all don't have any contact or phone info for me to talk to you. Dryaimi

I got results after expelling the family from the family plan, but the service needs to improve, is leaving to be desired.

Those who have this problem try to remove the members of the family plan and then change the card, I was able to solve this way.

After I posted, I suddenly had access to my account and was able to change my info. I guess the app can't deal with account issues as of yet.

Hi,

I need to change my credit card number but i don't have to do it. The message is "Unable to connect". How can i solve it?
Screenshot_20170524-175907.png

Hey @eduzao,

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.) or network (different WiFi).

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

Different credentials? What is that suppose to mean? User name, password.... what else? It sounds like it's a super secret matter where no one from Spotify can provide a straight - simple response.

Sorry, Frustration has taken over.

Looking forward to a competitor in the market, for sure.
Cheers and thanks for ur time.
M

As a result of my response - I'm now 'music lover ' what a joke.

Just be prepared for time and frustration. No one to talk to, just have to accept this mediocrity until another service provider comes in.
Sorry

Guys, it's the three little dots on the right hand side!!! I found it! I have a family plan and i didn't need to cancle anything / remove anyone, praise be!!

Hello my credit card it's been charge to another email I what it to my email so my credit card can charge me instead of the other account what can I do

Unfortunately the support is weak and time consuming.
Open a topic for this question and wait.

I had to get another debit card number.the debit card i had on file has been cancel.please contact me at m*****@comcast.net so i can update my subscription. Thanks!

I am trying to change mine...this is the message that I got: "This form has expired. Please reload the page and try again". I am unsuccessful in changing my credit card details.

Hey @m1i2k3e4

To update your payment details, you need to go here.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

Hey @millieaco

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

Update creditcard information doesn't show up when I go to my subscription page

It's stupid, but just cancel and rejoin...

I tried for several days on several browser to change the credit card being used for my auto-payment.  After filling in my new info and clicking the Update button, it would just freeze and never do anything.  I'd then have to close the window and when I went back in, the old credit card data was still there.  Although it seemed idiotic, I followed the only real advice I found on this message board and cancelled my premium account, which of course then prompted an immediate email about how sad they were that I cancelled, with a convenient button to "Get Spotify Premium".  I clicked on that, entered the new credit card info, and wallah!  I'm a premium member again with the new credit card info on file and seemingly the same renewal period as before.  Idiotic...

Hello, I added a nessage but I dont know if it could be seen, I want to change my credit card cause I´ll cancel my actually credit card and I have another rihgt now, can tou help me please? I tryed but on the subscription page does not permit me to modify anything

spotify.png

Suggested posts