Changing credit card

Solved!

Re: Changing credit card

Kylaharden62
Casual Listener
Thanks. I've never seen email receipts, but it helps to know how I might access them. 
I did submit my new card for payment, but my correspondenceS from them state that I'm a brand new subscriber.  I love my Spotify premium, but think that their customer relations/satisfaction needs a makeover!   

Reneem68
Casual Listener
The website is broken.

Reneem68
Casual Listener
I want to change my payment method but the website is broken it won't let me do it it's been like that for a few days

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @Reneem68,

Website looks ok here.You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)
osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

dangergirl22

This is still not working. I have tried IE, Chrome, and Chrome Incognito. We are trying to be proactive in paying our accounts, and avoiding confusion after our accounts get turned off. Please fix this!

Pablopapajac

I change my credit card but now the other accounts from my sons are not working. It says that is not premium!

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @Pablopapajac,

Do you have a Family plan? You may need to invite them again.

Go to your account settings

Under Manage your family accounts, click GO

If they're not there, select an empty slot and send by yourself the link generated through INVITE MEMBER BY LINK, instead of letting the system send the mail.

Let them accept the invite logged in with their own username, and you'll be set.

Account_overview_twitter.png

osorniosRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

rrrr3

This is not working for me.  Update is not showing up on my screen. It is making me upgrade to premium and won't let me update my credit card.  It is not an option.

curtisupshaw

This is thee worst!!!!

My subscription  has been temporarily cancelled  due to my recieving a new bank card. Because of this apperantly insanely difficult issue to make simple, online, there is zero customer service, I cannot make a payment!!! When I return to the subscription page to renew my subscription, providing my new bank card number, time after time, after time, after time, and time and again, I can't' because when I hit the "Start MY Spotify Premiu" icon, it does nothing! Nothing, except twirls in a circular motion. Apparently the company doe'sn want to get paid. Ugh,

Beyond frustrated!

Reneem68
Casual Listener
and this is why I moved over to Pandora way better customer service
SUGGESTED POSTS