Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing family plan during 1st 3 month discount plan in Japan

Solved!

Changing family plan during 1st 3 month discount plan in Japan

Plan: Premium - 100yen per 1st 3month

Hello,

I’m new-bie here.

I’ve just subscribed a premium plan. And I’m wondering change it to a family plan.

So please tell me how I’ll be charged the plan since my plan now is discount one for the 1st three month. Should it be better to wait for 3 month before changing subscription?

thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @MICHIHIDE and welcome to the Community! 🙂
I hope you are enjoying your time on Spotify and the forums!

As soon as you sign up for Family, you would be converted to that billing plan and rate.
Since you joined with the discounted trial for regular Premium, I'd recommend you switch at the end of it since the Family rate is more and not eligible for promos.
Hope this helps your decision and feel free to check out the support pages here if you have questions about the Family plan or anything related to Spotify.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your music! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @MICHIHIDE and welcome to the Community! 🙂
I hope you are enjoying your time on Spotify and the forums!

As soon as you sign up for Family, you would be converted to that billing plan and rate.
Since you joined with the discounted trial for regular Premium, I'd recommend you switch at the end of it since the Family rate is more and not eligible for promos.
Hope this helps your decision and feel free to check out the support pages here if you have questions about the Family plan or anything related to Spotify.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your music! 🙂

Hi @Bethany_03,

Thank you for your advice.

I’ll change subscription when I felt it’s enough time to do so.

all of the best! 🙂

Suggested posts