Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Chaning from single premium to family

Solved!

Chaning from single premium to family

Hi, I subscribed to Premium on November with a promotion paying 9,99 for 3 months but now I want to subscribe to family premium. I would know what happen if I change subscription. Do I loose the remaining month of the promotion or I will pay family when tre promotion ends?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @teo2423,

thanks for posting !

The Family Plan could not be created while a user is on one of Spotify's special offers.

The reason behind it is that as they both discounted accounts they do not go along.

In order to subscribe for the Family Plan the correct way, wait for your special offer to be finished, let your account revert to a Free subscription and resubscribe to the Family plan.

This is the correct way to start a new Family plan which you can read all about on the plans info page here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @teo2423,

thanks for posting !

The Family Plan could not be created while a user is on one of Spotify's special offers.

The reason behind it is that as they both discounted accounts they do not go along.

In order to subscribe for the Family Plan the correct way, wait for your special offer to be finished, let your account revert to a Free subscription and resubscribe to the Family plan.

This is the correct way to start a new Family plan which you can read all about on the plans info page here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts