Free/Premium

Country

Croatia

Device

Samsung

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Im having the free account for one month and then I will be automatically changed to Premium. I will be charged 8EUR but I want to be charged in USD. I have a Revolut Account where USD is avaliable, but I am not able to change EUR in US dollar on my own. I dont know why EUR is chosen.

4 Replies

Hey there @Exlex,

Welcome to the Community!

There is currently no way to change the billing currency for Premium subscriptions. You can still pay with your existing payment method in USD. When the subscription is debited by our system the price will be automatically calculated to account for the current exchange rate between the currencies. Keep in mind, you will always be charged 7.99 EUR.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again. 

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I still cant understand why I cant be charged in USD. Before I took Premium it stand 8,00 USD and not 8,00 EUR. It is a different amount in total. Thank you in advance

???

Thanks for getting back to us @Exlex! Sorry for the delay on our reply.

We have set prices in set currencies in all markets where Spotify is available and you will be charged that set amount depending on your country settings.

Your card issuing bank may make the currency conversion based on the rate at the time of the transaction.

Spotify does not preform any currency conversion. You may have to pay additional currency conversion fees, this depends on the terms and conditions set by your card's issuing bank.

Hope this shines some light on the situation. We'll be here if you have any more questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts