Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Chargeback???

Chargeback???

I got a chargeback email this morning and my account had been disabled which makes it extremely difficult to resolve... I've been a premium subscriber for over a year and never had a problem. I've created a new account and filled in the contact form, and replied to it. My case number is: 00902372<br><br>What's happening? I havent requested a chargeback, payments have never been a problem in the past, I've paid 100s in subscriptions and this treatment is extremely poor, very badly implemented service, I'm shocked at the low level of support, it's almost displaying a level of contempt for your customers that I thought couldn't be got away with any more, but Spotify is obviously giving it a try...<br>
28 Replies

Hi anybody that can help. I'm replying to this thread because I am having a very similiar issue with a charge back email. My account has been disabled and I don't even know what a chargeback is. Paypal has 0 recoed of a chage back t spotify. The most frustrating thing is I have been a loyal customer for over 3 years and there isnt even an explanation as to why. I had to create a new account just to post this message. THe Email had a user ID# 1239123210 and an order ID# 453440936012. This must be a mistake and I want to fix it ASAP. Please Help!

Thanks 

Jason Sampogna

@jasonsampogna - Have you got in touch with support via the contact form?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am having the same problem. I was originally being charged twice a month for my premium subscription so i disputed one of the charges, but instead of having one cancelled, both were cancelled and my account was disabled. I had to create this account to contact spotify because my other account was disabled and there is no other way to reach out for help. I listed my case number and username below. Any help would be much appriciated! thank you. 

Spotify Case # 02100640

Username/ID:    123706682

Hello, could you possibly help me out with the same thing please? My case number is #04497695. Thank you, Adam.

I can't log in because of a chargeback issue. HELP

Case #07800753
This is a chargeback issue, my account has been deactivated or something. I need this resolved asap please and thank you

Hey Haywood,

Thanks for the information. Our Payments team will be happy to help you out. You should receive an email from us soon. Stay tuned 🙂

Hello, I've also been hit with a chargeback email stating my account is disabled. There was never a refund issued to my bank or credit card during this time. Is it possible to re-enable my account? I had a lot of music on there that I don't want to lose!

<snip - Moderator Edit>

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community! We'll be happy to shed some light on the situation.

If you've received an email saying your account has been disabled due to chargeback, you can follow the steps in this support article to regain access to your account.

As we're unable to look at your account in more detail here on the Community we'd recommend reaching out to our support teams through the contact form in the above link and have your payment details ready so you can prove that you're the owner of the account.

Hope you'll find this helpful. Give us a shout if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts