Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged €14.99 as Family when subbing to DUO €12.49

Solved!

Charged €14.99 as Family when subbing to DUO €12.49

I had a regular premium configured at the beginning of the day and decided to start using DUO. 
Me and my partner did the needful to get it configured. 

I was surprised to see I was charged for Premium Family instead of Premium DUO. 

I approved to be charged €12.49 not €14.99. I want the difference back and to be charged the correct amount going forward. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @wargzi 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your issue, first of all I suggest that you double-check your Spotify account page to confirm if your account is set for Duo instead of Family. After that you can be in touch with the Customer Support to get help and your refund if your account is set for Duo and even it, continue being charged as Family.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @wargzi 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your issue, first of all I suggest that you double-check your Spotify account page to confirm if your account is set for Duo instead of Family. After that you can be in touch with the Customer Support to get help and your refund if your account is set for Duo and even it, continue being charged as Family.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts