Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged €9,99 instead of the €4,99 student discount. I don't know for how long this is going on.

Charged €9,99 instead of the €4,99 student discount. I don't know for how long this is going on.

Plan

Premium

Country

Belgium

Device

Samsung galaxy s20+

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Dear,

yesterday i found out spotify charged me 9,99 instead of the 4,99 student discount promo. Note, i am still a student. i was shocked so i rushed to my account to see if i was still registered as a student and YES i am! i am till august 2020. The scary part is that i don't know for how long this has been going on. I would like to request some professional help, however all help is appreciated! Thanks for helping. 🙂

1 Reply

Hey there @younes2k

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed. When the discount expires, your subscription automatically continues at the standard rate for Premium Individual unless you cancel or apply for another year (with a 4 year limit). 

To renew, just open this page and either log in to your uni’s portal or upload proof of enrollment. Once you've renewed, you'll get the discounted rate for another 12 months.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts