Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Twice For Premium To Family Upgrade Via Payforit & Paypal

Solved!

Charged Twice For Premium To Family Upgrade Via Payforit & Paypal

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out.

I recently upgraded from Premium (paying with Payforit via my Virgin Media bill) to Premium Family (paying with Paypal) and - as expected - i've been charged for both Premium (£9.99 via Virgin Media) and Family (£14.99 with Paypal) this month, as if they're separate accounts. 

I assumed there would be teething problems but I can't find a number to talk to someone at Spotify, or even a contact form I could use. Virgin Media say they have no responsibility since Payforit is an add on to my bill, and I need to contact Spotify.

Can anyone point me in the direction of Spotify's contact details, or give me any advice? 

Thank you 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @zaahn 🙂

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @zaahn 🙂

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for this, for some reason I couldn't find the webchat contact anywhere!

Just in case anyone else has the same problem - I spoke to an advisor and the issue seems to be to do with payforit (boku) and all I need to do is contact them (*snip*) for the number of the transaction i'm querying. Spotify can then check and (hopefully) resolve the problem.

I would also advise anyone upgrading to do so at the end of their payment month (mine was 1st) to avoid being charged twice in the first place. On my new bill this month payforit seem to have caught up and removed the standing payment now that i'm paying via paypal.

Suggested posts