Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Twice Same Month

Charged Twice Same Month

I just got charged twice on my spotify premium. One alst April 18 and the other was April 21. I used to have an account sibscribed through spotify and I already asked your team to disable it which you did. I created a new one and linked it to my facebook and I signed up for premium on that account. Don't understand why I got charged double.

Thanks,

Krisna

3 Replies

Hello ! 

If you already went trough all these steps unsucessfully, you might want to contact directly Spotify using the contact form as only them can issue a refund.

Let me know if you have any further problems 🙂

I have been waiting for an hour to get re-directed to your specialty team to fix my account but i always get disconnected or worse, just left hanging. Is there any way to fix my account so it wont happen again or get my refund.

Hey,

I'm sorry that you're having a bad experience with Spotify support, but as I don't work for Spotify (like many members on this forum), I'm not able to fix your account directly or to get you a refund.

If you really can't get in touch with Spotify, you should let them know by contacting @SpotifyCares on Twitter, or describe your problem a bit more precisely on the forum so we can help you.

Thanks ! 🙂

Suggested posts