Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Twice for an unexpired premium

Solved!

Charged Twice for an unexpired premium

Hi Spotify Community, I was meaning to subscribe to free premium for a month as what was indicated in the advertisement in the home page but when I entered my credit card details, it charged me. I really thought it was for free for the 1st month, but for some reason I got charged for it, and the worse thing is, I already have a previous premium subscription that has not expired yet. How do I get rid of this charge? I have cancelled premium but the charge looks like it's not going anywhere. Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @fitzgalenzoga, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you believe you are eligible for a refund, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @fitzgalenzoga, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you believe you are eligible for a refund, all you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Thank you! This worked like a charm. 🙂

need help with same problem. cant start chat with anyone!!!! please help

Hey there @happychild86

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

You can always check your successful payments following the steps here

In case you need further help, we recommend reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a look at your account backstage. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts