Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged after cancel subscriptions

Solved!

Charged after cancel subscriptions

Hi ,

I canceled my subscription last month, and I thought my subscription canceled so it will not be charged for next month, but they charged me for this month although I am not using Spotify anymore. I am looking for contact details of Spotify help center to get out of it, but I can't see any contact information. What should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Montu!
Spotify can be contacted here: https://support.spotify.com/us/?utm_source=www.spotify.com&utm_medium=www_header
Scroll to the bottom of the website and click 'Contact Spotify'

Being charged after cancelling the subscription is probably due to auto renewal being on, if on an IPhone go to Itunes and App Store then Click on the blue writing that says 'APPLE ID: (Your email)', If prompted for a password please do so, then click 'View Apple Id' the click on subscriptions, and then view your current subscription from there. Hopefully this helped, if it solved your problem, please make sure to click the 'Accept as Solution' Button so others can see the forum and hopefully solve their queries, thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Montu!
Spotify can be contacted here: https://support.spotify.com/us/?utm_source=www.spotify.com&utm_medium=www_header
Scroll to the bottom of the website and click 'Contact Spotify'

Being charged after cancelling the subscription is probably due to auto renewal being on, if on an IPhone go to Itunes and App Store then Click on the blue writing that says 'APPLE ID: (Your email)', If prompted for a password please do so, then click 'View Apple Id' the click on subscriptions, and then view your current subscription from there. Hopefully this helped, if it solved your problem, please make sure to click the 'Accept as Solution' Button so others can see the forum and hopefully solve their queries, thanks!

Thank you for your help... 🙂

You're welcome 🙂 - If there's anything else I can do just ask

Suggested posts