Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for couple of times but still have free account,not premium

Charged for couple of times but still have free account,not premium

Hello,
İ charged for five times but still have a free account. İ dont know how can i get the money for 4 monts and have premium, premium is still not working
6 Replies

Hey @eelifsu!

It seems that you may have a second account. Fret not, this happens more often than you might think, and we’ve even got a handy flow-chart to help you solve this conundrum.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

but i dont have a second account 😞

Just to confirm, you have followed the flow-chart step by step, right?

no,i couldnt. because its asking about missing playlists or playlists. but i have nothing missing, i just want my money back 

The reason it asks you about missing playlists or other things, it's because you have most likely a second account.

For example: Some people get confused and have a Spotify user and a Facebook user. Please try logging in both with e-mail and password, and with Facebook.

Check your e-mail receipt of Spotify Premium. It should say the username somewhere!

If it's a string of numbers, then you must log in to Facebook. Else, use your username and password.

Let me know if anything works out for you!

Please be aware that refunds are given out strictly on a case-by-case basis, and there is never any guarantee of receiving one. With this in mind, if you would like to pursue a refund for your case you will want to reach out to Spotify Support so that they can look into your situation. To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason, you would prefer not to, or cannot use the form, support can also be reached on Twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Suggested posts