Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for premium, got Spotify free.

Charged for premium, got Spotify free.

Hi,

I accepted a "try Spotify-premium for 3 months for 0,99€ a month for three months" some time last year -clicked an Spotify add, propably on Facebook- and after that continued paying 9,99€/month for premium via my Visa. Now I wanted to end the contract, but on my account it says i only have Spotify free. I contacted my bank and they say it´s Spotify that makes the charge. How can I stop Premium?? I´ve tried all the email-addresses I´ve used, but I only have this one account under the username "makniemi". I also checked my Facebook and I can´t find Spotify from there. HELP!!!

3 Replies

Hi there!

@makniemi wrote:

Hi,

I accepted a "try Spotify-premium for 3 months for 0,99€ a month for three months" some time last year -clicked an Spotify add, propably on Facebook- and after that continued paying 9,99€/month for premium via my Visa. Now I wanted to end the contract, but on my account it says i only have Spotify free. I contacted my bank and they say it´s Spotify that makes the charge. How can I stop Premium?? I´ve tried all the email-addresses I´ve used, but I only have this one account under the username "makniemi". I also checked my Facebook and I can´t find Spotify from there. HELP!!!

So sorry that this is happening to you, and I don’t want you to worry, because Spotify Support is here for you. 

In this case, we first want to try another browser. See if that’s giving the same issue, and if you still can’t see it — please come back here for more help.

You can also contact Spotify Support, as they are available 24/7, and they have great access to your account, and to help you further. You can contact them, here, and find more information on how to contact Spotify through the various ways.

Cheers!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I tried different browsers, but nope...

I guess I`ll be in touch with Spotify Support next!

Hi there!

You’re welcome! It’s what we are here for 🙂

Yes, go ahead and contact Spotify, and they can also help you out with this issue. Thanks for reaching out to get some help, as we don’t want this happening to anyone!!

Have a great day 🙂

Cheers!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts