Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged full price after subscription cancellation

Charged full price after subscription cancellation

Hi, 

I used the spotify trial and loved it, was going to apply for a student account once it had finished. However, the first month after it finished, it charged me full price £9.99 which is my own fault, so i cancelled it on the 27th march so that i could set up the student account. Was immediately charged another months subscription, even though it was not due for another day. Is there any way i can be refunded the £9.99 I was charged, because before i cancelled my subscription I checked my online banking and saw no money had been taken out since the 28th of feb. I am dissapointed to be charged again, as i am already a student who generally doesnt have a lot of spare money to lose to situations like these

Thanks for any help in advance

1 Reply

Hey Mayorbee96,

If you believe you are eligible for a refund, please get in  contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts