Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice for one month

Charged twice for one month

I just was charged twice for this month's spotify premium. Can I be refunded the extra month's fee? That additional 9$ charge is not much, but to me it's going tomake me miss a bill I need to pay- please refund it- I do not want 2 months of a subscription. I agreed to just one month when I paid. Please do not violate your own terms and conditions by double charging. Thank you for your time.

1 Reply

Hey @jkcazy ,

Welcome to the Community!

There are some possible reasons why you have been charged twice in the same month:

• Do the charges appear on different days? Then you're probably paying for more than one account. I suggest checking in the support site to learn how to find and cancel any other accounts.

• The payment was unsuccessful but appeared on your statement anyway. If Spotify's unable to process the payment, the funds will reappear on your statement soon. You can reach out to your bank/credit for more information, this is part of the authorization process. If you tried the payment multiple times, many charges like this may appear.

Also, you can always check Spotify's Refund Policy here.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Suggested posts