Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice in a month

Charged twice in a month

Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico

My Question or Issue

Hello, I've been a Premium Spotify user since several years ago. All my payments are automatically charged to my Credit Card at $99 MXP per month. Recently, I see in my Credit Card Statement 2 chages of Spotyfy, one for the amount I normally pay ($99 MXP) and another for $149 MXP.  
I looked in my Profile-> Receipts  but I dont have the receipt for the $149 MXP Charge. I have not change/upgrade plan.
I am afraid the my credit card its been used for some one else.. Is tehre a way to identify what this charge is for? or should I call to my bank to request more info?

4 Replies

Hi @cfrancocmx, thanks for writing!

That's not cool. I suggest you check with your friends/family to see if anyone you know subscribed with your payment details.

You can also follow this guide to finding any other accounts you might have subscribed to Premium.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello Rodrigo,   Carlos here again.
None of my family has my payment details to contract or change a subsciption. 
I have verified that my only Spotify account is associated to my right email and I see the receipts of my Spotify Premium. 

The charges I dont recognize are at the price of Spotify Family Premium. This measn that someone put my Credit card details to subscribe. Is there a way to track accounts linked to a Credit Card instead the email??

Any other idea of how to solve this?? 

Hey @cfrancocmx

That's odd. In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. I particularly like to reach Spotify via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares, and through Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

Hope this is more helpful!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your help, I've done what you suggested. lets see.

Suggested posts