Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month from old and new credit card

Solved!

Charged twice per month from old and new credit card

I am using premium family subscription. 3 months ago I changed my payment method. I changed the credit card to another one. But now I realised Spotify withdrew money twice (from both of the new card and old card). How can we fix this problem? And How can I get my money back?

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Galaxy Note5

(Edited by a Rock Star 🙂 )

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @drarew

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

About your problem, I'm adding some articles that can help you to solve this situation on your own. But if for any reason you cannot solve it, I suggest that you contact Spotify team directly because your problem envolve payments and sensitible information. 

About the refund policy, you can take a look on this article:

And, as I said, considering that your problem envolve sensitible information, if you can't solve it on your own, you need to contact Spotify team directly here.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @drarew

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here.

About your problem, I'm adding some articles that can help you to solve this situation on your own. But if for any reason you cannot solve it, I suggest that you contact Spotify team directly because your problem envolve payments and sensitible information. 

About the refund policy, you can take a look on this article:

And, as I said, considering that your problem envolve sensitible information, if you can't solve it on your own, you need to contact Spotify team directly here.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts