Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month

Charged twice per month

Hey,

I've been charged twice per month for a couple months now. I don't have another account open (i sign in using facebook) with any other emails and I don't know of any one else using my account details. What is the refund policy on being charged twice?????

4 Replies

Hey as6814! 

Theres to posible things that may have occored here.

First is that you by mistake have upgraded both

and second is that you may have hit the upgrade button twice.

How to check this you may ask?

1st are the payments leaving their account on the same day?

2nd What is their next payment date on their subscription page? Is it a couple months ahead? 

to check you subscribtion page go to this link: https://www.spotify.com/is/account/subscription/

If this helped please give it a Kudo and mark it as solution if the problem is solved
I do this for the Community and because of the fun Much love ❤️

Mark

The payments were coming out from the 5th and 6th of every month since August 2016 up to this month. I've just checked the next pament date and it's for 4/5/17. So that's 8 months but it looks like you've only reimbursed me for 1 month. I need the full 8 months covered or a reimbursment to my paypal. This issue would not have occurred if your payment system was operating correctly and had the proper safe guards to insure that double charging would be prevented. I will be reporting this to paypal if you do not refund me or extend my next subscription payment to Nov 2017.

I suggest that you either write to @SpotifyCares on the twitter DMs for qualified support and help with your problem. They will take the decision whether you will get a refund or what else will happen 

If this helped please give it a Kudo and mark it as solution if the problem is solved
I do this for the Community and because of the fun Much love ❤️

Mark

I was charged recently twice in 2 days and ha in a hard time contacting them to address and fix this problem

Suggested posts