Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice... what do I do?

Charged twice... what do I do?

I was charged twice for my student premium account. Will Spotify just skip the payment for next month then or what? If so, how do they know to not bill me next month??

Thanks!

4 Replies

I also have this problem. 

Me too! I'm charged twice for a long time and I couldn't find anyone to contact to solve this problem in Taiwan. Should we deal this with the bank too? 

Hey,

Sorry to hear about the payment issues.

First of all, did those payments come out of your account on the same day?

If so you probably just hit the upgrade button more than once (and both payments were credited to your account).

You can double check this by going to your Subscription Page and confirming your next payment date is more than 1 month away.

Let me know how you get on!

If you believe you are eligible for a refund, please get in  contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, they came out the same day. The reason why is because there was an error finding my university so I had to get support, then the second time was the legitimate process of getting my premium. 

It still says charges pending but still deducted from my account... 

I checked the subcription page and it says it will automatically renew 5/5, so I am still getting charged for next month. 

Suggested posts