Regular Premium

Country

Canada  

Device

(iPhone 6, iPhone 😎

Operating System

(iOS)

My Question or Issue

Hello there, I’m having a trouble redeeming this offer. Every time I click on https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ to redeem I get a message that says “ it looks like you’ve not registered your interest for this offer yet. Register now”  and when I do register it takes me to Spotify home page and nothing else. 

I tried it different times and got nothing. I also have never received an email about the offer. 

Any ideas ? 

Thank you

8 Replies

I am also having the same issue. 

I too am having the same issue.

I renewed my subscription today from student to regular premium effective today on April 28th, hoping to redeem for a Google Home Mini Offer before it ends on May 9th.

No visible links on the webpage for claiming the offer is shown nor in profile page.

When trying to access promo links posted by other community members, it either showed the same result as the original poster had stated, or showed a 404 pink page.

Please help!

same issue here, I have signed up back on 4 April but never get any promo or redeem code for the google home. Tried to look for the regristration link and it doesnt work anymore. Is it just the offer has ended earlier than planned without any notice?

I'm having the same issue, I saw another post suggesting trying to log into Spotify a new browser, but received the same result when I tried that. 

I reached our via Twitter and received a response.  See attached photo.

Likely the offer has ended earlier than the promotion period due to all offers having being claimed, likely due to product availability.  Maybe Spotify had already given out all promo code they had prepared for this promo.  

I wrote back to request further clarification.  If I have new updates, I will post again.

Screenshot_20190429-153805_Samsung Internet.jpg

Spotify Twitter confirmed that they are no longer taking registration for Google Home Mini in Canada.  See attached clarification in the picture attached below.

Screenshot_20190429-155240_Samsung Internet.jpg

So... ther is no solution?

Hello gabriellalove-c,

Not there is no solution, but simply the promotion has ended since all available quantities have been claimed.  

Spotify would have received less complaint if they had announced publicly as soon as all eligible offers has been claimed, but the fine print does specify while quantities last.  Not the quantities on the Google Play store, but the quantities that Spotify has to giveaway with redemption codes.

Spotify indeed has taken off any enticements and offer of Goggle Home Mini from its website so it won't attract new subscribers by mistake for those who read articles published somewehre else noting this promotion.

I am in the same jam, so just have to live with it.

Suggested posts