Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Clarification on subscription end date

Solved!

Clarification on subscription end date

I recently cancelled my Premium subscription. It says that my subscription will end on 11/29/17.

Does this mean that 29 November is:

a. The last day of my subscription OR

b. The first day of my Free Spotify (Premium ends on the 28 November)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll gladly help you clear this out.

Right now, Spotify counts a full month of Premium from the moment you purchase the subscription. In this case, the date is the very last day of Premium until the hour you purchased the subscription.

This means that if you purchased the subscription the 29th of Oct at 11AM (just as an example), the subscription will end on the 29th of Nov at 11AM.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll gladly help you clear this out.

Right now, Spotify counts a full month of Premium from the moment you purchase the subscription. In this case, the date is the very last day of Premium until the hour you purchased the subscription.

This means that if you purchased the subscription the 29th of Oct at 11AM (just as an example), the subscription will end on the 29th of Nov at 11AM.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hello,

My Premium subscription currently expires at the end of April 2018, I'm interested in purchasing a yearly subscription at the discounted rate. If I purchase the yearly subscription today will my existing account be extended to April 2019 or is it 12 months from the purchase date?

Suggested posts