Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cobro en prueba gratis

Cobro en prueba gratis

Pedí una prueba de 60 días gratis, leí los términos y condiciones y decía que no se me cobraría nada hasta terminar el periodo de prueba que es el 04-06-2019 y se me hizo un cargo en mi tarjeta de suscripción premium el mismo día que hice mi cuenta y pedí los días de prueba. Se supone no me harían ningún cargo y el mismo día que hago mi cuenta me lo cobran.

3 Replies

Hey there @clara993,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

When you sign up for a trial, you shouldn't be charged until your trial period ends (in this case, 04-06-2019 as you mentioned). If you notice a payment to Spotify, it’s likely you have more than one account subscribed to Premium.

In that case, we'd recommend following the steps here to locate any other accounts you might have with us. Once you locate any other accounts that are on Premium, we'd recommend following the steps here to cancel.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hola,

yo tambien tengo el mismo problema y ya verifique si tenia otras cuentas.

Hice click en donde decia tres meses de prueba gratis y apenas ingrese el codigo de la tarjeta me cobraron el primer mes!

Hey there @aluengom

Thanks for reaching out - help’s here!

The Free trial of our Premium offers is only available to users who have never used Premium before. The purpose of the trial is to let users try the service and decide if they want to pay for it in the future.  

That's why trial offers are intended to be used only once per user. For example, if you paid for Premium on another account as well, it'd not be possible to activate the trial on a second account.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Suggested posts