Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cobro sin uso de premium

Cobro sin uso de premium

Hola, hace un par de meses di de baja a mi suscripcion como usuario premium y me siguen cobrando. Me acaba de llegar un msj de paypal el cual dice que que yo estoy inscripta o algo asi (sinceramente no se que es) pero lo cual desconozco y encima en ingles lo cual entiendo menos. Quisiera que me den una solucion y me devuelvan el dinero que me vienen cobrando sin hacer uso del premium. Gracias y buenas tardes.

3 Replies

Hey @Joko_1405, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Spanish, you can reach out to us via email.

If you're getting charged for an account you don't recognize, it'd be best if you reach out to our team on Twitter with your account info.

Hope that helps 🙂

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Spanish, you can reach out to us via email.

If you're getting charged for an account you don't recognize, it'd be best if you reach out to our team on Twitter with your account info.

Hope that helps 🙂

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts