Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Other] "address to general" problem means we cant set up premium family

[Community][Other] "address to general" problem means we cant set up premium family

Hello  - weve had a family spotify account for several years - but one of the accounts ended up being removed (probably us). As we tried to rejoin this account to the family account - we tripped up at the address check (where we all live). Our rural UK address does not show- and the only option is a neighbours address. The main account owners spotify account address (mine) account shows with a general postcode and town name. When we try and mimic this for the rejoining family member we get an "address too general" error. Ive seen other people have had similar problems - but i think this needs Spotify to add our house to the database you use for the UK...Or is there another solution?

1 Reply

Hi there @DRJM333,

thanks for reaching out to the Spotify community !

I would suggest reaching out to Spotify's customer service through the following page as it seems like an issue that should be handled directly through their assistance.

Let me know if there's anything else i can do to help 🙂

Suggested posts