Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Como no pudimos tomar tu pago, hemos puesto tu suscripción en pausa por el momento.

Como no pudimos tomar tu pago, hemos puesto tu suscripción en pausa por el momento.

Nunca tuve problemas de pago con mis tarjetas de crédito, todos los pagos de spotify los realizo por débito automático y los cargos los carga Spotify.

No entiendo porque dicen que no pueden procesar la carga del pago, necesitaria una explicacion.

Me dieron de baja la cuenta y ahora para volver a realizar el alta me quieren cobrar mas, esto me parece que es una estafa.

Plan Spotify New Family

Country Argentina

I never had any problems with my credit cards, all spotify payments are made by automatic debit and the charges are charged by Spotify.

I don't understand why you tell me you can't process the payment charge, I would need an explanation.

You canceled my account and now you want to charge me more to activate it again, I think this is a scam.

Plan Spotify New Family

Country Argentina

5 Replies

Hey there @Sebasred,

Welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear you've experienced some payment issues.

There are several possible reasons that could explain why your last payment couldn't be processed:

• Your card has expired.
  • Your credit balance is not sufficient.
  • There have been problems with the connection to your bank's network.

Don't worry, you can resubscribe anytime or update your payment details, to start enjoying your music again with Spotify Premium.

If you have further questions, you may find our tips for payment troubleshooting helpful.

Hope this info is useful. Give us a shout if there's anything else you need help with.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Xenia,

My card does not expire and continues to operate normally with all purchases I have such as Netflix or Ama Prime.

The only service I have problems with is Spotify which says it can't charge my credit card.

I know I can re-subscribe but what I am seeing is that the cost of the subscription is higher than before, and so I think this is not a coincidence but Spotify wants to raise more money with these practices.

I would need an answer that would solve my problem and bring my service back to its original cost.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hi @Sebasred,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I can confirm that we’ve recently made a small price increase in Argentina to make sure we can continue to bring the very best service to music fans. Our pricing has always remained super competitive, and will continue to be that way.

All our users should have received email as well as in-app notifications with information about this price increase a few months before the changes.

Hope this sheds some light on the situation. Let us know if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm not claiming the price increase, what I'm claiming is because they tell me they can't collect.
All the services I have of streaming have no problem with charging, you do.

The answer I am looking for is, why do you have problems charging for the service but for me to subscribe again with the same credit card I have no problem?

It's a shame for me not to have a good answer.
I'm already going to subscribe to Deezer.

Suggested posts