Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connect Spotify to Rogers account

Connect Spotify to Rogers account

With my shared plan with Rogers I'm supposed to have Premium Spotify for free for 2 years. I am having a hard time getting the premium hooked up right now it says free. Everytime I try to hook up the premium it asked me to put in a credit card. But I should not have to wear it is paid for through Rogers billing. Any ideas on how to fix this
24 Replies

Got your email saying rogers cancelled my premium Spotify on September 21. I called rogers and looked on my Rogers app. It still says I have Premium Spotify. And rogers says that I should have it that it is not canceled on their end. Could you check to see if you can set me up with my premium Spotify connected to my Rogers account. Let me know if there's anything I can do on my end to get this problem solved. Could you check and see also what email address I have used to set this up. And if I have an account number with you Spotify and what is it so I can give it to Rogers

Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same problem. Rogers says its all good on their end. I have logged out and in several times. I can see on my rogers account i have 2 years of Spotify premium, but when i go to spotify on iphone or desktop it says my premum expires in a few days. I have used the spotify contact form but have not heard back yet. I see a number of postsfrom  people with this problem but I dont any solutions so far. anyone?

No it hasn't. I emailed Spotify with many details and they told me I needed to contact Rogers which I did and they said everything was fine and I needed to contact Spotify, so I told Spotify that but they said I needed to contact Rogers again. I'm not even sure why no one knows what to do.
My Rogers account is set up properly, I can see Spotify has been selected. I really believe the issue is on Spotify's side, I just need to find someone who will fix it.

Has this been sorted out yet? I am having the exact same issue

If you create a ticket with a rogers rep they will figure it out. Idk why you were told to contact Spotify, but this is definitely a rogers problem. They'll need your Spotify account and password tho, but they will get it sorted

I am having the same problem with Rogers and Spotify.  Doesn't seem like there is anyone to contact at Spotify.  Any hints on how to resolve this would be very appreciated!  Thank you!

I'm now facing the same issue!

I'm having the same exact issue! Rogers says the can't help me and spotify doesn't have a customer service department available. Did anyone solve this issue?

Yes I contacted Spotify.
support@spotify.com
They changed my account back to free, and then the rogers thing worked. No problems now. Good luck

We are having an issue with Spotify service on Roger's mobile too. We are on a share everything plan and spotify is free. However it stopped working on our second mobile phone line and Roger's doesn't seem able to solve the issue. I wish Spotify had better customer service. Microsoft Groove music streaming service is so much better.

No they won't. We are now dealing with the Roger's office of the President to try and get this Spotify issue fixed. .

Get in touch with Roger's Office of the President department. Phone customer service and have your issue Escalated to their Office of the President.

Same thing happened to me, I'm on the Rogers plan with Spotify premium but now it says my account is "Free".  I contacted Rogers who told me this is a Spotify issue. Does anyone have a resolution? Why does Spotify not have customer service? Thanks in advance!

Same issue here.  I had premium service and for no reason Spotify went back to a free account even though I have several months left on the Spotify Premium promotion with Rogers.  I tried to fix it with Rogers but they say nothing is wrong and Spotify unbelievably has no customer service!  How does a company get away with that now-a-days?  It seems likely that Spotify will not survive as a company as they don't care about customers.  But in the mean time - How do I get this working?

Same issue, but everytime I try to complete the activation and go to log into spotify it keeps telling  me that it cannot complete my registration at this time.  To try again later.  I have been trying for 2 days!

Hi there, I hade the same issue with a promotion from Rogers. If you follow those step, it will probably fix/solve your problem. First you have to know that you will need a PC or Laptop to do all those steps (do not use your cell phone or tablet). Go to your my Rogers account. Click on your account survey link. Scroll down your browser page until you see Spotify logo. Under it you'll see Manage Link, this one help you managing your free promotion. Click on it! You will see your active promotion on your Rogers account. In this survey you will found a link for changing your promotion for an other one ( in this case you got one more choise) texture magasine. Choose it! Fill up all step until you ready to continue with texture program. Do not complete texture account on texture program. Sing out from my rogers. Wait 5 min. Come back on my rogers, on your account survey, go back on manage Spotify promotion. Click on the link to change your promotion again ( return to Spotify ). Make sure that your cell phone, Spotify and facebook are close and log out during those steps. Complete the steps again like you probably does on your cell phone for the first time. Link your rogers promotion to your existing Spotify account with the face book option or your Spotify account. Lisent, enjoy!

If you don't understand any step, send me a message and I will try to help as best as I can!
Music Fan!
Simon Normandin

If you guys have any question send me a message and I'll do my best to help!

Simon Normandin

I too was told by Rogers I would have spotify free for only 6 months!   My son buying the same phone and eligable same as I, was given 2 years PREMIUM FREE with his new phone.  Why the discerpency.  I would like the premium free for two years too.  I'm findng it very hard to talk to a living person at Spotify so I have had to put my message here.  How can you get hold of me to talk?   mj

I don't think it is possible to talk to a live agent at Spotify. They are
not big on customer service. I got my issue resolved by Rogers - they
deleted the account and re-added it. I did not get the two years either.

Suggested posts