Free/Premium

Country

United Kingdom 

Device

Huawei P20 pro 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

For some reason I can't connect my Garmin forerunner 645 music to Spotify because although all instructions have been followed, everytime I try to connect it, my watch tells me that I need a premium subscription which I am currently using the free trial of the premium duo account so I don't understand why its not working. Hope someone can help me. Many thanks 

3 Replies

Hey there @Marc1983,

Thanks for reaching out! We'll happily help you sort this one out. 

We recommend that you make sure you are logged in to the right account. You can check the Your plan section of the account overview page and see if you are part of the Duo subscription or on free. If you're unsure how to find your Premium account, you can follow the steps here

Afterwards you should unlink the smartwatch from your app and then connect them again. This should solve the issue.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

Have a great day!

I have similar issue,

When it prompts to log in on phone it doesnt recognise my log in although i have a family premium account. I can log in no issue on browser on laptop but when i go to log in on the garmin connect app it tells me im wrong?

Thanks

Kenneth

Hi there @kenloughrey,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

We also suggest that you relink the watch one time after you performed the clean reinstall.

Let us know how everything goes.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts